- Have a fun-filled day and visit Australia’s first Legoland Discovery Centre
- Check out over 2 million Lego bricks in the park, and perhaps build a Lego building of your own
- Discover all of Melbourne’s top attractions made from Lego in Miniland
- Learn a thing or two about building your own Lego tower from the Master Model Builder Workshops
- Explore kid friendly attractions like Lego Cinema, Kingdom Quest, Merlin’s Apprentice, Lego City, and more!
Bring out the whole family to Chadstone Shopping Centre and enjoy a grand adventure at Legoland Discovery Centre Melbourne! The kids will love the 12 fun filled attractions at this Lego themed park including Miniland, Kingdom Quest, Duplo Farm, Lego Village, and more! This is the first Legoland Discovery Centre in Australia and the theme park features over 2 million Lego bricks! Children will love playing and learning with unique Lego experiences to fire up their imaginations. The Discovery Centre is the perfect place for birthday parties, playdates, and other kid’s activities in Melbourne. Come on down and experience the Lego Discovery Centre today!
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Sun: 9:30 am – 5:30pm
- Thu, Fri, Sat: 9: 30am – 7pm
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Sun: 4pm
- Thu, Fri, Sat: 5pm
- Address：Level 2, Chadstone – TheFashion Capital, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone 3148. We are opposite HOYTS on the fourth floor, and near Target.
- How to get there：
- BY SHUTTLE: Catch the bus from Federation Square to Chadstone – The Fashion Capital
- BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT: From the Melbourne CBD depart from Flinders Street Railway Station and join the Pakenham line. Get off the train at Caulfield. Make your way to Caulfield Railway Station/Sir John Monash Drive and depart on Bus Route 900 towards Stud Park until you arrive at Chadstone – The Fashion Capital.
- We will confirm your booking within 8 business hours, and send the voucher to your email address
- The voucher is valid only on the date specified
- Children aged 2 years and under are free of charge. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adult and child(3-15 yrs) tickets are the same price. All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the attraction.
- Young adults between 16 and 18 may visit the attraction unaccompanied; however they may not act as a guardian to children below 15.
- Adults (18+) must be accompanied by a child (except at our adult only evening events) when visiting.
- If the ticket is sold out after booking, you can change the visiting date.
Price and how to buy
- about 10% OFF for booking online
- Click here to place an order